Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Break

YUM!
It was so nice to have breakfast with all of the seminary classes this morning.  I really appreciated all of the efforts of your mothers who helped with the food preparation.  Please take a moment to thank your mothers for all that they do for you and for others.
Now take a moment to reflect on the fact that all of us get to sleep in for the next TWO WEEKS!!! Just to give you an idea about how I feel about this...I will share with you a blast from the past, long long ago, before music videos, way back in the 8 track days...don't laugh too hard (cause I know that all of you will get this song stuck in your heads.)


STAY TUNED: I will be posting regularly over the holidays.  There will be some posts that are worth MAKEUP DAYS! (this is not one of them)  If you watch the video and email me a short summary of what you learned, then I will mark down a makeup day of seminary for you.  There will also be team points available throughout the holidays. There are 10 team points available for this post if you will sing the theme of "Celebrate" the next time you see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment