Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Scripture Mastery Update!

NEWSFLASH...only 29 more scripture mastery scriptures remain to be passed of in my entire class!  That is only 6% of the scripture masteries total. Ten people have completed all 25 SM!  I am really grateful for my fantastic class. I honestly get sad thinking about the end of the year knowing that I will not have all of them again. (Although we are all looking forward to sleeping in!)

I am also super excited to report that I have 14 students with 99% and above attendance.  These young people amaze me!  Though they all say that I give easy makeup assignments, I am impressed that they do the work to get the credit.  As a reminder to those who still need to do makeup work,  there are several makeup opportunities on the blog if anyone is interested! Please look in your email for a list of those entries that can be done for makeup work.

No comments:

Post a Comment