Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Have I Done any Good in the World Today

Matthew 7:21    " Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Today we studied about the calling of the 12 Apostles, and what it means to be an Apostle of the Lord.  We watched a portion of this interview where David R. Bednar answers questions about what it is like to be a special witness of Christ sent to testify of Christ to all the world.  We learned about how our leaders serve Jesus Christ by serving people all over the world, and also how we can demonstrate our faith and love for the Savior through serving others.

Scripture Mastery: Matthew 25:40  "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."


No comments:

Post a Comment