Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Good Samaritan - Luke 10

Hopefully all of you will take a few moments this Thanksgiving Holiday to catch up on our class blog ! I want you all to know that each of you are among the blessings in my life that I am thankful for this year.  I love the opportunity that I have to be with you each morning.  You are good people who are destined to do great things, and I am so lucky to know you. 
This video is one that we did not watch in class that depicts the Parable of the Good Samaritan.  Imagine how this parable would apply to you if you assumed the role of the different characters in the story.  How are we all like the victim of the thieves on the road to Jericho?  How can we be like the Samaritan by giving charitable service to others?  How can we be willing and faithful Innkeeper who took care of the wounded man until he was well?  How can we avoid being like the Priest and the Levite who passed by the needy?

No comments:

Post a Comment