Thursday, January 24, 2013

Half-way there!

Seminary is officially half way over.  I hope all of you are a little sad about that in some small way, because I know that I am (minus the exhaustion part).  We are nearly finished with the book of John, and thus the four gospels.  I have learned so much and my testimony of the divine mission of the Savior has grown tremendously.  I would encourage all of you to read daily in your scriptures, especially in the New Testament as we continue our study of the teachings of Jesus Christ.  You are all doing well with your scripture mastery.  We have only one scripture mastery left to cover in class and then it will be up to you to finish passing them off. Please do not wait until the last week of class to do this. I hope that everyone in the class can be a scriptorian (someone who passes off all 25 scripture masterys) at the end of the seminary year.

No comments:

Post a Comment